Although dogs live in the present, we do like to dream of wonderful things. So I made a list of my things-to-do. I like thinking up lists when I am snoozing in the sun. Lists of my favorite food and things that make me happy (which is the same thing, mostly).
Of course this list is an ongoing process, lets call this one my to-do list 1.0. I hear it is actually called a bucket list, although I do not understand what a bucket has got to do with it.
This is it:
1. Catching a pigeon (and eating it).
2. Finally attacking the Enemy, the dogs living next door. Their energy is so bad. And they are way too often trespassing my territory. I can’t wait to teach them a lesson.
3. Eating my favorite pizza.
4. Hunting antilope in Arabia, like the Salukis do.
5. Playing a part in a movie, with a very famous human (M says I have to choose George Clooney). Okay, I’ll be honest: I do not really want to do this, it seems kind of boring to me (sorry Mr. Clooney). But if I do, I can finally stop Hester bragging about her moviestar career.
6. The sun shining every day, making it at least 25 degrees Celsius. Preferably 30 degrees. From the moment I wake up and get out of my snoozebag, till the time I go to bed.
7. A snoozebag on every floor in our house. And one in the campervan.
8. Fresh energy for my friend Zuid, so she will be young again and we can chase pigeons together.
9. An awesome ferocious Dobermann as a boyfriend, to show off on the beach. Or a proud Saluki. I can’t choose. Right: two boyfriends. We’ll all go to the beach, together! Then Boss can come, too.