My leg is healing well, but a bit slow. So I am still wearing this peculiar fashion item. However, I am getting used to it and discovered some features that aren’t too bad.
- It is kind of handy as a cushion. When I lie down, I can rest my head on it and it feels really comfortable.
- It is a great place to catch and store food. When I feel hungry, I only have to lower my head and the food falls out, ready for eating.
- It is a tool for opening the curtain of beads that is hanging in our kitchen door. It took some time to figure it out, but I found out that the best way to go through the curtain is this: I run, lower my head and as soon as I hear the beads touching this fashion item I thrust my head high up and the beads part without any difficulty. Easy.
- One can play several fun games with it. Like walking behind M or P on the stairs and pushing them at the back of their legs when passing them half way down. In a casual way of course, not like I meant to do that. I can’t help it, I have to get used to this item, right? Of course they understand.
- The item is also very convenient when one has to air ones ears. Otherwise this takes kind of an effort, using your ear muscles and all that. That is not necessary now.